Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody replace headlight bulbs or any other bulbs with LED bulbs? What kind? Pictures? I am planing to replace with LED and need some help.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Did anybody replace headlight bulbs or any other bulbs with LED bulbs? What kind? Pictures? I am planing to replace with LED and need some help.
Unless you want worse performance from your headlights, LEDs are not the way to go with stock reflector housings.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had xenon HIDS And wasn't happy with performance, especially in the rain or dead cold, so I swapped for OPT7 led high/low beam, love them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
635 Posts
If you're gonna swap for aftermarket lamps, spend the money for a good setup, make sure they are acceptable for a reflector housing, if you don't like the prices you see, save up, don't waste money on a cheap setup (like I did at first) only buy them once! Lol Good luck !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
803 Posts
Click on my profile and read all my recent posts regarding LED bulbs.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if the LED bulb your looking at resembles like any of the below, then it will produce an inferior beam pattern and considerably more glare.

I should also point out that even though the better LED options above produce a very decent beam pattern, they all glare a little more than stock.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts