Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello everyone - I've been picking through this thread looking for suggestions for LED headlight bulbs for my 2014 -- but there are lots of dead link and missing images. It looks like H13 Gen 7 is what many went with - but is that still the case? Any specific recommended models? Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I personally upgraded stock bulbs to Hikari LEDs. Wicked bright, crisp and increased how far I could see after dark by probably 3x. I think I paid around $80 for them on Amazon, but IMO it was worth it. Install was a breeze too. I have a 2012 Eco.

·
Super Moderator
6,825 Posts
So far no one has managed to engineer an LED lamp to work with the stock Gen I Cruze housings. Go to any reputable LED manufacturer and they will tell you as much. Start with Diode Dynamics, one of our supporting vendors. They do not offer any.

EDIT: I am not referring to the fit as many will fit, only the function.

Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
421 Posts
So far no one has managed to engineer an LED lamp to work with the stock Gen I Cruze housings. Go to any reputable LED manufacturer and they will tell you as much. Start with Diode Dynamics, one of our supporting vendors. They do not offer any.

EDIT: I am not referring to the fit as many will fit, only the function.

Diode Dynamics
I agree. I've tried 2 different kits. Neither of them worked because you couldn't get the bulbs at the right angle. Upgraded halogen bulbs were much better than either LED kit I tried.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I personally upgraded stock bulbs to Hikari LEDs. Wicked bright, crisp and increased how far I could see after dark by probably 3x. I think I paid around $80 for them on Amazon, but IMO it was worth it. Install was a breeze too. I have a 2012 Eco.
The stock bulbs on my 12 eco are horrible Wonder if theres anywhere else to get these other then amazon.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts