Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Here's where most of my time/money goes these days.

IMG_4777.jpg

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate the color so much i just sent my rzr 800 S off to be painted to match the burban. Im looking forward to tearing them both up at little sahara this summer. Well that is when it stop raining cats and dogs here.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
CREWZIN, your last picture is giving me a case of garage envy :p Nice cars man.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Haven't started working on it yet, but gonna work on this beauty this winter. Gonna put it on an 80's Chevy 1/2 ton frame, and it will be powered by a 455 rocket. Might be a little bit supercharged as well.
Gonna leave the paint alone.
Have to try putting picture in another post.

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
Moved to Cruze Owners - Other Cars and Toys forum. Here's my toys:

474_1187_lg.jpg sc1-1.jpg

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Anywhere without cell reception. :) The tent is the tarptent.com Scarp 1. Pack is an Osprey.
I am going to Jellystone this year. I am gonna do several hikes. Have you ever been.... any suggestions? I like multiday hikes. I am more of a backpacker? I am fat but I like to do
12-16 miles a day on heavy terrain.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ill be starting on a 68 Camaro Z-28 around August once I haul it back from MI. Once I get the rest out to MN I will be sure to post some pics.

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
I am going to Jellystone this year. I am gonna do several hikes. Have you ever been.... any suggestions? I like multiday hikes. I am more of a backpacker? I am fat but I like to do
12-16 miles a day on heavy terrain.
Never backpacked Yellowstone. I've car camped there several times. If you're into car camping there are a lot of day hikes. The Tetons are a backpacking park that doesn't have specific campgrounds. Instead the Tetons have camping zones that run about half a mile on either side of the trails and up to a mile or two long along the trail.

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts