Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I want something funny and possibly inappropriate...

go here https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html , choose passenger car, then personal plates and type some stuff out to see what's available and let me know what you come up with! I'm extremely indecisive and non-creative. Thanks haha

Looking for just words with no numbers.

·
Super Moderator
5,169 Posts
PATMAN is actually taken! I like NTFST but I'm thinking "SLO AF" might be funnier, to the younger crowd such as myself.
Yea and PATMAN is only relevant if your name is PAT to begin with. Took me a while to get it again. Someone else had it for a while since I had it I the 1990s. Get something that means something to you.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
yea and patman is only relevant if your name is pat to begin with. Took me a while to get it again. Someone else had it for a while since i had it i the 1990s. Get something that means something to you.
icu2

·
Registered
173 Posts
Trying out a few on Michigan Sec. of State website.

These are available:

CRUZELT
LILTRBO
VNTYPLT
14TURBO (would need a decimal to read 1.4 turbo)
SLOTRBO
PCVEATR (I'm replacing my PCV right now - it was on my mind)

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I saw an infinity a while back that had NBEYOND on the plates. It took me a while to get infinity n beyond. I wonder if there is a play on words like that for the Cruze. Maybe Cruze AROUND, or Cruze THEROAD, or something.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
In WI, its two three letter/number words with either a space of a dash in the center like:

FAT MAN or FAT-MAN

URA NUT

GET OFF

LAY OFF

YOU SOB

Or whatever, pay kind of a stiff price for personalized license plates, not only for the first year but each year afterwards.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
I saw an infinity a while back that had NBEYOND on the plates. It took me a while to get infinity n beyond. I wonder if there is a play on words like that for the Cruze. Maybe Cruze AROUND, or Cruze THEROAD, or something.
That line is from the back to the future movies.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts