Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Front wheels, six inches back from the edge of the wheel and 6 inches in is about 4 1/2 inch diameter heavy piece of metal I use for a jacking point. With a carpeted covered 5/8" thick piece of board between that point and my flat floor jack.

For the rear, that large bushing toward the spot for the control rod is a good spot, same deal with the carpeted board.

That thin piece of metal for the scissors jack is still a bad joke. Would be pleased to pay an extra buck if they would weld on a piece of angle steel to it to spread out the weight over a larger surface area.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Didn't mention about lying down on my creeper so I can see what I am doing with that block perfectly centered. Rear control bushing about 2" in front of the rear wheel tire well, can't miss it.

Chevy garage has those hoists with the swing out arms that go exactly under the scissors jack points. I don't like those either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.