Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Chevrolet Cruze Car Light Bulb Size Diagram
High and Low Beam Headlight Bulb Size: H13 (9008)
Parking Light Bulb Size: 7444NA
Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 7444NA
Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 992 (7440A)
Tail Light Bulb Size: 3057
Stop Light Bulb Size: 3057
High Mount Stop Light Bulb Size: Assembly
License Plate Light Bulb Size: 168
Back Up Light Bulb Size: 3057
Front Side Marker Light Bulb Size: 194
Rear Side Marker Light Bulb Size: 194
Glove Box Light Bulb Size: 175
Map Light Bulb Size: 2825
Dome Light Bulb Size: 2825
Step/Courtesy Light Bulb Size: 7065
Trunk/Cargo Area Light Bulb Size: 175

Took this from Sylvania's website. My question is, who knows what the bulb size is for the vanity mirrors?

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Have you tried physically checking yet? If not, I could take a peak this afternoon.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I can't remember off the top of my head and won't be able to check will I get home later tonight from work. But I know that the reverse lights are 3057. I made the mistake of not checking my lights and got those, come to find out they weren't going to work. I was going to put them in my brake lights, but they appeared orange in color....didn't like it.
If I remember the reverse lights are 921 bulbs. I'll double check when I get home.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have checked them but I wouldn't have a clue as to what size they are. I guess my best bet is to take it down to a Carquest with the bulb out and ask the guys who work there.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm pretty sure the vanity mirror bulb size is listed in the owners manual. If not though just pop it out and take it to your local car store to get a replacement like Kaimumma said. Thats what ive always done.

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
If my 2012 has a Glove Box light, it doesn't burn...or maybe GM ditched it for 2012 to save some $$$....

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Think your cart only works on your computer Hellon.
Thanks for the list Kai.

*stupid swype

·
Registered
277 Posts
What bulb(s) does the CHMSL use?

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Oh sorry all lights are 361.69 from that website has our car on it

Sent from my R800x using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sorry to be a bother but can somebody verify if the rear tail lights on the trunk (so the inner ones) is the bulb them same as the outer? (3157) Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Sorry to be a bother but can somebody verify if the rear tail lights on the trunk (so the inner ones) is the bulb them same as the outer? (3157) Thanks
They're the same. Too bad that GM didn't see fit to light up those bulbs with the brake lights also.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts