Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are all the official changes for the 2013 model:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Chevrolet cruze

Official Changes For The 2013 Model: (USA VERSION)

Deletions

• (G56) Blue Granite Metallic exterior color
  • (GAO) Gold Mist Metallic exterior color
  • (GLF) Ice Blue Metallic exterior color
  • (UEW) Audio system with SD card navigation
  • (PCP) Connectivity Package (content now standard on LS 1SA and 1SB)
  • Chrome belt moldings on LS models
  • (FX6) 3.87 final drive axle ratio

New Features

• (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic exterior color
  • (GWT) Champagne Silver Metallic exterior color
  • (GWY) Atlantis Blue Metallic exterior color
  • (UP9) Chevrolet MyLink, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice recognition for phone, music and radio; Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible; Gracenote (Playlist+, Album Art); software updatable for radio software and Gracenote database
  • (UFU) Audio system, Color Touch AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback capability, includes 7″ diagonal color touch-screen display
  • (UHQ) Audio system with navigation, Color Touch AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback capability and navigation, 7″ diagonal touch-screen display, GPS navigation system and Radio Data System (RDS)
  • (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
  • (UVC) Rear Vision Camera
  • (UFT) Side Blind Zone Alert
  • (PCR) Technology Package, includes (UP9) Chevrolet MyLink and (UVC) Rear Vision Camera
  • (PCW) Enhanced Safety Package, includes (UD7) Rear Park Assist, (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and (UFT) Side Blind Zone Alert
  • (PDB) 1LT Driver Convenience Package, includes (ADS) driver 6-way power seat adjuster with manual recliner, (D6I) driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, (DD8) auto-dimming inside rearview mirror and (DWE) outside heated, power-adjustable mirrors; Also includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system on 1LT automatic 1SD
  • (PDD) 2LT Driver Convenience Package, includes (D6I) driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, (DD8) auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera and (DWE) outside heated, power-adjustable mirrors
  • (LWE) ECOTEC 1.8L engine Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (AT-PZEV enhanced emissions)
  • (MH9) 6-speed automatic transmission, electronically controlled with overdrive on the LS automatic 1SB
  • (FV1) 3.72 final drive axle ratio
  • (KPK) Oil pan heater
  • (RXZ) Cruise control accessory kit, LPO
  • (RWI) Chrome Appearance Package, lower bodyside, LPO
  • (SB2) Rear spoiler, flushmount, LPO

Changes

• Packaging revised to create equipment groups based on trim and manual or automatic transmission
  • (K34) Cruise control now standard on Fleet model
  • (B34) Front and rear floor mats now standard on Fleet model
  • (PDC) 1LT/1XF Driver Convenience Package now called ECO Driver Convenience Package and now includes (ADS) driver 6-way power seat adjuster with manual recliner, (D6I) driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, (DD8) auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera and (DWE) outside heated, power-adjustable mirrors; Also includes (EN4) cargo cover compartment on ECO manual 1SE; Also includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system on ECO automatic 1SF
  • ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L engine RPO code changed to (LUV)
  • LS, 1LT and Eco 1SF models now have (GNF) rear compound crank suspension
  • (PDZ) RS Package now includes (GNG) rear compound crank suspension with Z-link on 1LT 1SC and 1SD

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Is that 3.72 FDR across the board, or only for certain transmissions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that 3.72 FDR across the board, or only for certain transmissions?
TransmissionsM32 6-speed manual (1.8L)M32 6-speed manual (1.4L turbo Eco) M32 6-speed manual (1.4L turbo LT) Hydra-Matic 6T40
Type:Six-speed transverse, dual overdrive, fully synchronized gearboxSix-speed transverse, dual overdrive, fully synchronized gearboxSix-speed transverse, dual overdrive, fully synchronized gearboxSix-speed transverse, electronically controlled, automatic overdrive transmission
Gear Ratios :)1)
First:3.824.274.274.58
Second:2.162.162.532.96
Third:1.471.31.471.91
Fourth:1.070.961.071.44
Fifth:0.870.740.871
Sixth:0.740.610.740.74
Reverse:3.543.823.822.94
Final drive:3.943.833.833.72 (with 1.8 engine) 3.53 (with 1.4 turbo engine)

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
If the new 6mt eco transmission is avy better and if it can be installed on my eco I might juat buy one

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Ahh, that 3.72 FDR is only for the 1.8 automatic. Thanks!

No changes to any of the other transmissions/gearboxes aside from hopefully some programming tweaks on the 6T40.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Sill no spare tire for the ECO MT. Must be someone in GM marketing from Boston - anyplace west of the Hudson is labeled "Here there be dragons". They put out the best inexpensive open road car in America and won't give you the ability to recover from a pothole without waiting for hours for a tow truck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Sill no spare tire for the ECO MT. Must be someone in GM marketing from Boston - anyplace west of the Hudson is labeled "Here there be dragons". They put out the best inexpensive open road car in America and won't give you the ability to recover from a pothole without waiting for hours for a tow truck.
yep to cut almost 100 lbs. from the base Cruze’s curb weight by tossing out the spare tire in favor of a patch kit for the 2013 model

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
yep to cut almost 100 lbs. from the base Cruze’s curb weight by tossing out the spare tire in favor of a patch kit for the 2013 model
GM should at least make this an optional item as it is with the ECO A/T. I can tell you from experience that it's only about 30 lbs, not 100.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Wait the 2013's do come with that ugly bumper?
I know its hidious

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
The US 2013's come with the same bumpers as the 2011 - 2012 models. That hideous bumper is being produced in Korea.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
The US 2013's come with the same bumpers as the 2011 - 2012 models. That hideous bumper is being produced in Korea.
I was loaned by my dealer a lt last week really nice cruze was tempted to trade for that car.
Just a thought I like not having payments to much to get sucked in .
added comforts are a driving insentive to consider when buying new.
there are a few more diffusers on the market now.styling has gotten better over the last 2 years also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.