Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I’m new on this forum.

I’ve Cruze 2012 LT. Recently I’ve purchased a lcd screen using maps. I am not intending to remove the built in sound system rather just to install the lcd somewhere but I have absolutely no idea. Can you please suggest where should I fix it? I know it’s weird to ask but please at least give me something.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts

I’ve Cruze 2012 LT. Recently I’ve purchased a lcd screen using maps. I am not intending to remove the built in sound system rather just to install the lcd somewhere but I have absolutely no idea. Can you please suggest where should I fix it? I know it’s weird to ask but please at least give me something.

Thanks.
The LT didn't come with this feature. I use OnStar and have a human provide Navigation for me

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,248 Posts

Thanks.
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

It would be easier just to install the whole system. If you do not want to do that, buy an iPad.

[h=1]How To Disassemble Radio To Program VIN[/h]
[h=1]Updated Quick and Dirty Mylink Upgrade DIY for Gen 1 Cruzes[/h]
[h=1]How I did the MyLink Wire Harness[/h]
Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.