Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang
sorry I just thought that was funny. but I do have a ? -9 drgees on start up it not good right is this a tune issue or a vvt problem
thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 1.4L turbo (LUJ) the timing is -9 degree at start up with engine temp 72 degree it does this for about 1 min and runs rough them runs smooth till it cools off again then it will do it all over again

is this in the tune or is it the vvt causing the problem

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the tune is from trifecta and I did not see or feel is in the car I rented and I did reset the spark plugs and I run 93 from the pump an the air fuel ratio is 12.4.1 I an think its to rich
I do know there is a tsb on the vvt solnoids I though the timing sound advance at start up

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got a new problem seems like the battery died. so I put a new battery in and now have a random misfire about 4500 to 5500. I checked for codes an I had a p0300 and ap0520 oil pressure open or shorted replace it but still misfiring any one got some advice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.