Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been lurking this forum for a while checking in here and there looking for info. I've had my Cruze for about 5 months now, 16K miles, 9k from myself. Pretty proud of the CTD, I was eager to get one since 2012, then 2014 came and I could finally afford one. Was **** bent on getting my hands on some new wheels, my boss has a Cruze, but its the 1.4L RS. He said my rims looked god awful and his RS ones were better so he ordered me some, unknowing the B.P. was different lol. So a couple days ago I saw the fellow who has a cruze just like my and got into Plastidipping,so I took it upon myself to engage in the idea. Ordered a Trifecta tuner yesterday as well, was driving me nuts looking through the forums unsure to get one or not, figured had to try it at the least
! Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Tire

So far with the car i've Limo'd it out, and put Anzo headlights w/ an HID kit in the projectors.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes !

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,232 Posts
Willkommen, Bienvenue und Welcome! Congratulations on your new Cruze. May it give you many miles of satisfying, trouble-free driving. CRM's a fantastic colour, one of the Cruze's best, and the CTD wheels can't be beat.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts