Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for an aftermarket/accessory floor mat that is longer than the standard? On that covers the back "shelf" area of the floor, but also has tie downs AND is cloth?
I often keep my left foot rested back there and there is no mat coverage. Thanks.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the ones below from a famous online retailer named after a South American River (are we allowed to name drop sellers on this website?)
They snap in, and go up to the top of the shelf. I wish they went a little past, but MUCH better than the standard and keeping all the salt slush contained.
They are not fabric, however, just a textured hard material.

[h=1]3D MAXpider Front Row Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Chevrolet Cruze Models - Kagu Rubber (Gray)[/h]

·
Registered
20 Posts
I literally just ordered those too (in black). It was roughly 50% cheaper for just the fronts than those rubber ones from WT. I also wanted something with a bit more give/cushion which this looks like it has. 2 day shipping will post some pics of before and afters.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,

Just sharing the difference between the mats I got (listed above) by silvercruzer and what the originals looked like. I only got the two fronts as I don't expect as many ppl in the backseats. I have yet to drive w/ them in yet, but overall very happy with the fit and finish. Will give my further opinion once I drive a bit with them.

Floor Luxury vehicle Vehicle Flooring Car
Trunk Floor Vehicle Car Automotive exterior
Car Vehicle Auto part Family car Car seat cover

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not bother with the back mats either. I do have kids with salty/slushy boots, but their is sufficient coverage with the OEM mats.
With these new ones, I do have times where putting my foot back I still am on the carpet a bit, but much better coverage than previous. I also took a vacuum to these new mats while leaving them in, and they cleaned up quite well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They look nice, question, when I go to Amazon or the product website they do not list for 2018 Cruze?
As far as I know, there aren't any differences between the mats for the 17/18 Cruze. I will note that the passenger side has the lock for the anchors but there aren't any anchors on the floor so I guess more like design.
Not sure if affilinks are accepted, but here goes the exact ones i bought.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...7a-20&linkId=7b3085a4a850b1bc88093ac76c56b341

1 - 10 of 10 Posts