Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone.

I've been poking around this forum pretty much since I got my 2014 Cruze 1LT a little over a year ago, and it has been a HUGE help discovering everything about this car, so thank you! I used to have a Pontiac G5 GT, but it got totaled when I got T-Boned last Father's day. If you were on G5Club, I was over there too as InvaderGir.

I have already put quite a bit of work into the car, and I may do more if I buy it at the end of my lease.

Her name is Fluffle.

Currently I have:
Bypassed the intake resonator
Trifecta Tune
Plasti-Dip rims and chrome trim
Debadged
Custom paint accents
iJDMTOY Mercedes-style DRLs
PAC AA-GM44 Amplifier Integration Interface
2x12" Sony Xplod subwoofers (wal-mart audio isn't as bad as you think...)
some cheap kicker amp
LEDs in interior lighting and license plate
Courtesy LED strips under dash when door opens

I have to say, I love this car and have no gripes about it.... well almost no gripes. Right now I am having issues with my iPhone and the USB port, and by the sounds of things, it'll be fixed by replacing the PDIM, but I don't have the cash for that at the moment. Anyone out there have a non-bluetooth PDIM they aren't using and would be willing to let go of for cheap? I really miss my USB audio and the dealership won't do anything for me.

·
Super Moderator
7,818 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I read the your title too quickly and mentally saw Longtime Fluffer LOL!

Reactions: Jukebox Juliet

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have a spare PDIM that I'll part with for $50 (includes shipping). If you interested PM me. How did you come up with Fluffle for your car's name?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Welcome! Nice mods to the car so far! Sorry I can't help out on the extra PDIM, all I can do is welcome ya.
Thanks!

Welcome aboard!

I read the your title too quickly and mentally saw Longtime Fluffer LOL!
HA! I don't know what a Fluffer is, but I can guess it has something to do with sharing a bed with someone and flatulence....

Welcome aboard. I have a spare PDIM that I'll part with for $50 (includes shipping). If you interested PM me. How did you come up with Fluffle for your car's name?
Fluffle (short for Fluffle Puff) is a character from a fan-made youtube series based on the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Yes, I'm a Brony.

I will definitely PM you when I have $50 to spare, given I don't find one cheaper, or coax the dealership to fix it. It might be awhile, though. I'm in college again now, so I don't really have the spare cash like I did in the summer.

·
10,711 Posts
Welcome to the forums. If you believe the walmart setup is remotely good, I suggest you stay away from any car that follows Xtreme Revolution's build. $1000 goes fast but gets you far into quality setup.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forums, glad you finally decided to join.
Been meaning to for awhile, just never got around to it!

Welcome to the forums. If you believe the walmart setup is remotely good, I suggest you stay away from any car that follows Xtreme Revolution's build. $1000 goes fast but gets you far into quality setup.
Ha! I know. I have read it. I've done much nicer builds than I personally have... I'm just using old stuff I had left over from high school to fix the low end with the stock system. Someday I plan on doing a full upgrade with full active crossovers and audio processing... but that probably won't be in this car.

Hey Fluffle and welcome to the club! Thanks for joining us. Your Cruze looks amazing and obviously you did a great job on it! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!
Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Welcome! I wish I would bring myself to plastidip my wheels like yours. Sick man. Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
8,011 Posts
HA! I don't know what a Fluffer is, but I can guess it has something to do with sharing a bed with someone and flatulence....
Uhhhhh, no.

Let's just say it's a job title in the "adult entertainment industry". :uhh: And, no, it has nothing to do with the pillows. Google knows.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts