Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I've been a longtime lurker for a couple years now but never posted. I bought a white LT back in May 2012. After a year or so of doing the 120 miles roundtrip to work 5 days a week I found a job close to home. In August 2014 I traded in my white '12 for a crystal red '14 with the mylink and driver convenience package. Finally decided to introduce myself after taking a few months to mod. I love my Cruze's so far and plan to keep it for years. Mods are in my signature. I haven't had time to get a good wash in since I got the wheels put on due to rain and I still need to put on the sharkfin antenna. View attachment 141850 View attachment 141858 View attachment 141866 View attachment 141874 View attachment 141882 View attachment 141890 View attachment 141898

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking good man! When did you hey those and when are we finally going to meet up? Lol. Your only around the corner
Thanks man. I got them at the end of March. Merchant's gave me a pretty good deal I thought so I jumped on it. We definitely need to meet up haha I'm free on most Sunday's

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Nice mods!

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·