Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Delaware, my name is Dan. Ive been a long time reader of this forum but never had time to make an account. I have a 14 cruze ls. I look forward to being able to post and chat in the forum. Current Mods are not too heavy at the moment, i have some pics uploaded into the garage already. When funds allow my next two mods are going to be lowering springs, and the rear diffuser from Korea ( you guys know which one i mean if you've spent any time at all browsing diffusers. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,099 Posts
Hello from Delaware, my name is Dan. Ive been a long time reader of this forum but never had time to make an account. I have a 14 cruze ls. I look forward to being able to post and chat in the forum. Current Mods are not too heavy at the moment, i have some pics uploaded into the garage already. When funds allow my next two mods are going to be lowering springs, and the rear diffuser from Korea ( you guys know which one i mean if you've spent any time at all browsing diffusers. View attachment 246402
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

If the diffuser is the simulated dual double exhaust similar to a Subaru don't do it. If so, I have pics of the fit and finish if you are interested.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts