Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a roll of carbon fiber vinyl that is auto grade from ebay for 15.00 thats 48 inches long by 24 inches wide. Im doing the same type of thing a friend of mine from Canada did to her cruze. Only im not doing the playboy bunny and pink. Im doing carbon fiber with white pin stripes as an edging and buying my own bowtie vinyls from a gm accessories store and custom cutting them since a vinyl shop isnt licensed to do it. Here is an idea of what im doing. Tell me what you think:). View attachment 51833

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks good but now we have to figure out how to get the Chevy logo in it.:smileystooges:

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have those bowties all over ebay I see. They aren't bad for price. I just got to figure out what size I want. They make a lot of different sizes I guess....like 30 different sizes or more. I figure im going to cut an inch or two out of the bowtie plus the stripes will be 3-4 inches a piece. Ill do some test fitting before I actually stick anything on. It WILL LOOK BADASS tho lol

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
You doing all four wheel wells or just the Back ?
You might as well plaster that vinyl upon yer trunk lid also . Oh the hood should get some too . Oh yeah the roof will look keen with some of that too .. ah what the heck you need to buy a whole lot more of that stuff because you will be doing all of yer chrome and a whole lot of yer interior to boot . Hurry up and reorder more , like 90 inches by 90 inches should get you to say like next week .

Ya Gotta Love IT ...

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BrianV....no im just doing the two front fenders. I may even redo my bowties since they arent exactly cut and fitted like I wanted. I ordered them precut so I guess thats what I get lol. I may wrap some other small pieces too. Im not sure yet of what ones ill do.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Come on man I know you want to wrap the whole cruzen in CARBON FIBRE VYNIL .​ it will be EPIC the very first ..

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come on man I know you want to wrap the whole cruzen in CARBON FIBRE VYNIL .​ it will be EPIC the very first ..
It would look rather unusual lol. But at the same time it would be badass. I would like to see a cruze all done in carbon fiber haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts