Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been contemplating trading in my current vehicle for awhile (2002 Trailblazer) and being born and raised on GM I decided to start looking for a Cruze, I got to drive one a couple years ago on a work trip as a rental, it was a fun little car and filling up the tank at the end of the week was pretty easy on the wallet (I like cheap fun)

The local dealership is having a sale on the 2017s (LS manual) and I can get one for the same price as a newer certified used (I'm also eligible for the GM supplier discount), I also found a decent certified used eco manual for about $10k.. I know they redesigned the 2017 engines and I'm wondering if there are any known issues with these new engines (I haven't found much info yet on whether they're good to go or not) or if I'd be better off with an older model.. I'll head down to the dealer and see what I can find out tomorrow..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An update on the Cruze situation - After going to several dealers (one of them turned into one of the worst dealer experiences I've ever had) I've narrowed the choices down to about 3 cars locally, a 17 LS which is pretty spartan even by my standards (The LTZ trailblazer has made me soft I guess), a 15 1LT certified, and a 12 eco with a manual over at carmax (somebody put steel wheels on it though).. I will miss the trailblazer, but I'm looking forward to getting a Cruze (at the very least I won't be getting the same fuel economy as a school bus)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.