Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told myself I wouldn't do anything to my Cruze.. But I need to, i cant help it.
So let the project start. I have priced coilovers and just can't spend 1000 on them not made of that type of money. So was looking for A spring that work lower it quit a bit. I mean more then an inch. I looked at h&r that's not low enough. I want the first slammed Cruze in my town!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
plan and simple,springs wont get you more than 2ins which is hardly slammed.i found my ksports for 980 shipped to my door

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked at a few springs and looks like 1.8 front and 1.5 rear is about as low as I can go on a spring.. It's a shame.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
I looked at a few springs and looks like 1.8 front and 1.5 rear is about as low as I can go on a spring.. It's a shame.
250 bucks for springs and have a set height,that your mostlikely not gonna like or spend 1000 and have full adjustabllity

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
If it's a stiff spring you'll kill the life of your shocks also, which means you're either looking at coilovers or you should be pricing a spring and shock setup, not just springs (unless you want to bounce around like a riced out civic)

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I'd actually like to see someone rice out a Cruze.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
image.jpg
So did some photoshopping and this is my plan clean and ssimple now the hunt for a good and well made coilovers and BBS RS rims I was lucky with the rims my buddy has a set so he's going to work in making a set of adapters long as I sponsor his shop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A company in Australia called 'King Springs' does an ultra-low spring with a drop of 65mm or in your terms 2.5in

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
I'm actually anxious in seeing someone rock some bbs. I think our wheel Wells are too big to be able to pull off some 15's or 16's but I love how they've brought civics back to life.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
I'm actually anxious in seeing someone rock some bbs. I think our wheel Wells are too big to be able to pull off some 15's or 16's but I love how they've brought civics back to life.
16x10s with -15 offset and some 204/40 tires ahhh ya

·
Registered
146 Posts
If it's a stiff spring you'll kill the life of your shocks also, which means you're either looking at coilovers or you should be pricing a spring and shock setup, not just springs (unless you want to bounce around like a riced out civic)
How are stiff springs like a riced out civic...

MY DGR coilovers have tons of spring preload bc my tires would rub against the metal and plastic inside my wheelwell... And i thought stiff suspension was better for handling... and i thought the term "riced out" civics were just appearance mods or loud exhausts that had no benefit to performance. Cause i def don't consider GSR EK Swaps pushing huge power out of a small engine and car that weighs 2200 pounds rice.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts