Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have been looking everywhere for some decent , economical seat covers. I find many online but are not airbag friendly. If anyone has any reccomendations it will be appreciated. I just need them for everyday use nothing too fancy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Mine are from CoverCraft. They are extremely well tailored. I bought them through JC Whitney on one of their frequent 20% off + free shipping promotions.

Mine are done in cordura nylon and are just what I need for my wife's severe service.

However, because that fabric has no stretch they were very difficult to install. I paid a professional auto interior fabricator to install them, and even he needed two hours to get them on. Best $60 I ever spent.

I suggest you go with another fabric unless you too have lumberjacks and lumberjills riding in your car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have seat covers from wet okole and couldn't be more happy. They are a thick, padded neoprene material and is water/spillproof. Lifetime warranty and washable

They are a bit pricey but the quality on the covers are extremely good and worth it for me. I added Ebay heated seat covers under the covers and on top of the seat and its been working well for over 4-5 months.

I highly recommend these is you have the money for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts