Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my 2014 Chevy Cruze OR 1.4L turbo for about 2 years and want to start on some performance upgrades.

Basically I'm looking for suggestions on aftermarket intakes and exhausts for the moment! But am open to any suggestions on any worth while mods!

And if anyone in Illinois happens to know where I can get my Chevy Cruze tuned, that would be a big help!

TIA!(mines the black, wife's is the white)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I have owned my 2014 Chevy Cruze OR 1.4L turbo for about 2 years and want to start on some performance upgrades.

Basically I'm looking for suggestions on aftermarket intakes and exhausts for the moment! But am open to any suggestions on any worth while mods!

And if anyone in Illinois happens to know where I can get my Chevy Cruze tuned, that would be a big help!

TIA!(mines the black, wife's is the white)
Where at in Illinois? I live in Champaign, IL. Tuning should be done by BNR and not a local shop, and K&N or AEM intakes are great and super easy to install, for exhaust you'll want a catless downpipe to really allow the turbo to work as good as it can, and then just whatever catback exhaust you prefer, there's tons of vids on youtube of Cruze exhausts.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Where at in Illinois? I live in Champaign, IL. Tuning should be done by BNR and not a local shop, and K&N or AEM intakes are great and super easy to install, for exhaust you'll want a catless downpipe to really allow the turbo to work as good as it can, and then just whatever catback exhaust you prefer, there's tons of vids on youtube of Cruze exhausts.
^^This. AND Welcome to CruzeTalk!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Romeoville/Joliet area! I'll have to look up BNR as I've never heard of them( but I'm new to this so it's to be assumed)

I know usually cold air intakes are the way to go but with limited space and the fact there alot of hear under the hood, are the actually fuctionable? Or should I just save the couple bucks and go with the warm air intake from the start?

Thanks for the quick welcomes and help guys! Anything else you guys can give me as far as tips/tricks.....im all ears!

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I'm in Romeoville/Joliet area! I'll have to look up BNR as I've never heard of them( but I'm new to this so it's to be assumed)

I know usually cold air intakes are the way to go but with limited space and the fact there alot of hear under the hood, are the actually fuctionable? Or should I just save the couple bucks and go with the warm air intake from the start?

Thanks for the quick welcomes and help guys! Anything else you guys can give me as far as tips/tricks.....im all ears!
Another northerner!! There's tons of Cruzetalk people up in your area, and the Chicago area. Here's the BNR site: Welcome to Bad News Racing

The owner tunes, designs, and sells parts for the Cruze here in the USA, and sells other manufacturers parts as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Another northerner!! There's tons of Cruzetalk people up in your area, and the Chicago area. Here's the BNR site: Welcome to Bad News Racing

The owner tunes, designs, and sells parts for the Cruze here in the USA, and sells other manufacturers parts as well.

Thank you guys very much been a huge help already

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.