Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for the factory wiring diagram for the stereo. Specifically the speaker pin out on the back of the stereo itself, not in the kick panel. Any and all information would be appreciated. RickExcuse the typo on the subject line.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
You will need an all data subscription for that exact diagram , or get to know some one with a subscription .
There is a guy on the forum whom helps us out from time to time . Look under forum - audio electrical dated 3 -10 -13

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Your welcome and thank you for the download .

BE Cool Stay Cozy Keep Cruzen and the New Best wishes ,,,,,,,,,......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the headsup. I went ahead and bought an AllData Subscription for $9.95 and downloaded the pics, here they are for everyones reference.

Rick
Thanks for the headsup. I went ahead and bought an AllData Subscription for $9.95 and downloaded the pics, here they are for everyones reference.

Rick
Is this showing it from the back view or the front where it connects to the radio ??

·
Registered
5 Posts

Rick
Hey there I have a 2012 LS Manual and am trying to figure out what the rear speaker wire colors are? Basic audio package rear door speakers specifically. I cant find any helpful info regarding this. I found the rear left (Green Green+Black) but don't know what the right side is any info would be amazing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there I have a 2012 LS Manual and am trying to figure out what the rear speaker wire colors are? Basic audio package rear door speakers specifically. I cant find any helpful info regarding this. I found the rear left (Green Green+Black) but don't know what the right side is any info would be amazing!
Update, I have located the speaker!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,408 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts