Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,939 Posts
The 2011 seems overpriced, at least going off US prices. I'd avoid the 2011 anyway - many early ones were quite problematic.

The diesels are rife with emissions issues (NOx sensors and the like). I'd look at the CarFax on this one and see how many times it's been back to the shop. If it does look relatively problem-free, I'd be more tempted to lean towards that one.

If you're looking for a 1.4T, look for a 2014+ there as well.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,939 Posts
I visited the dealerships website it says the diesel is a 1SL, but that should be LS? They also dont show a vin so i can go to a dealership and see how it was optioned out but its also got leather and seems to have the bells and whistles.

Is there an options list as to what 1LS, 2LS, 1LT (etc)?

Thanks for the rest of the insight. Now with you guys telling me that the ECO and Diesel are making the same numbers its going to be tougher. Then again it will come down to options and price.

Im stuck in a semi camp style job for another week so i have some time to read up on a bunch of things i.e. hypermilling and even if guys here have tuned their diesels for the same thing as some of you have done for the ECO.

Can you plug a USB stick filled with music into the slot in the console and control the songs from the MyLink system?

Thanks again!
Diesel was its own model. It is basically a 2LT gasser (leather, 17" wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes, aero enhancements) with whatever options were chosen on that particular car. An Eco is basically a 1LT with aero enhancements and different gearbox (drum brakes, cloth seats, 17" lightweight wheels, no Z-link)

Yes - MyLink will read songs on the USB drive in m4a or mp3 format.

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.