Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear it. Post any pictures or videos you've taken and your impressions/feedback/reflections of this meet. I'll share mine in a bit, but I figured I would get this thread kicked off first.

·
Administrator
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Had an amazing time and can't wait to do it again! Really wish i would have stuck around longer and got to meet and talk to more people, however, the wife wasnt feeling well and i was pretty much exhausted from just a few hours of sleep. I think next year i will get a room nearby on Thursday night (and maybe leave the wife at home (I didnt say that!)). Anyway, i'll just mention once again, i had a great time and thanks to everyone who helped put this together and for the people at the plant for welcoming us in like they did! Hope to make this a tradition for years to come!

Now, here are my pics...

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I am so glad I came. It was a well organized event and it was a lot of fun. It was nice putting a face and a car to many of the screen names I see on here. I am looking forward to next year's event!

·
Administrator
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We got in the Ohio newspaper!

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,100 Posts
Had an amazing time and can't wait to do it again! Really wish i would have stuck around longer and got to meet and talk to more people, however, the wife wasnt feeling well and i was pretty much exhausted from just a few hours of sleep. I think next year i will get a room nearby on Thursday night (and maybe leave the wife at home (I didnt say that!)). Anyway, i'll just mention once again, i had a great time and thanks to everyone who helped put this together and for the people at the plant for welcoming us in like they did! Hope to make this a tradition for years to come!

Now, here are my pics...

Helluva COTM entry there guys. :)

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
I'll say those cruzens do look sharp and that Holden Cruze lion sure tops the bunch of classy Cruzen .

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Looking forward to next year also. Only problem is the wife:. Since I got home at 1:30 AM and doesn't want me to do this again, she had a "long face" as my brother in law described it and said "Oh well". She didn't get home till 11 PM herself so(went out with coworkers to eat). I will have to come to show off the 2016 Cruze anyway so... she can have a long face or come with me.

·
Administrator
25,100 Posts
Anyone besides me notice the newspaper article is "above the fold". This is, or was at least, a coveted place on the front page since it shows when the papers are stacked for sale.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Drive safely . X

1 - 20 of 82 Posts