Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
15,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please specify your hotel accommodations in this thread. I know we checked on group rates last year and they weren't all that great.

I just booked all 3 nights at the Motel 6 in Youngstown, OH. I used coupon code CP542764 at checkout, which got me an extra 10% off, for a total of $172 for all 3 nights.

If cost is an issue for some of you, consider asking around here or on our Facebook event to see if someone is willing to split the cost of a double bed room with you as it would be cheaper than getting your own room.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
We have the Home2 Suites by Hilton Youngstown West/Austintown at 5580 Interstate Blvd., Youngstown, OH 45515. (My brother works for Hilton, we got the Friends and Family rate. Total of 205.72 for the 3 nights.)

Reactions: jblackburn

·
10,712 Posts
Girlfriend wanted to be near the bulk of the group, so Motel6 it is.

It's usually a big split between that Motel 6 and the hotels near the Ice House and Dennys. The Motel 6 is a bit of a ways away from the Lordstown plant and Ice House but you still have entertainment out that way. We had tons of fun drinking pool side, LOL!

I'm debating on Hotel California but most likely will be Motel 6 if I don't like the price.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
It's usually a big split between that Motel 6 and the hotels near the Ice House and Dennys. The Motel 6 is a bit of a ways away from the Lordstown plant and Ice House but you still have entertainment out that way. We had tons of fun drinking pool side, LOL!

I'm debating on Hotel California but most likely will be Motel 6 if I don't like the price.
Hotel California is where I wanted to go, but the boo likes being closer to the main group.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I was looking at hotels in case I decide to get a room. There is one across from the Motel 6 that is almost half the price with the deals I found online. Then I read the reviews and more than a quarter say they would have rather slept in their car. lmao

I plan on leave Saturday night so it seems I can get a room for both nights for like $130ish. (I would also like to be in the same as you guys).

If anyone is looking to share a room I believe the 2 beds is about the same price as the one bed that I was looking at. Might consider it more if someone wants to split the costs for Thursday night and Friday night. lol

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
Living in Cincinnati, it is a 4 hour drive so I plan on coming up on Friday and want to stay Friday night so I don't end up driving home real late. Wife not interested in coming besides she does nails and busy on Fri and Sat, so if I stay over night it will be just me for Friday only if anyone else is single for Friday night and like to share.... PM me.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ive always stayed at the Best Western Meander right next to the Perkins restaurant and just down the road from IceHouse. They have a great breakfast thats included too.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Living in Cincinnati, it is a 4 hour drive so I plan on coming up on Friday and want to stay Friday night so I don't end up driving home real late. Wife not interested in coming besides she does nails and busy on Fri and Sat, so if I stay over night it will be just me for Friday only if anyone else is single for Friday night and like to share.... PM me.
PM Sent

·
10,712 Posts
Thought you might of tried the BW. Maybe next year.
Was never a fan of the Best Western or the Quality Inns especially the ones on my side of town farther up north. Only thing that was attractive about the Quality Inn was breakfast if they had legit food.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,980 Posts
Looks like we'll miss the Friday festivities :sad010: so I just booked

I mean 6 for Saturday night. We'll drive in from Toledo Saturday Morning.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Screw it I've decided not to sleep in my car lol is anyone looking to just stay Friday and Thursday night and want to split a room it'll be around 60 to $70 a piece I believe

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,207 Posts
Booked Motel 6 for Thursday/Friday night.

I'll probably head out Saturday morning for an adventure somewhere in that part of the country I haven't been.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts