Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Went to book at BW, where I've always stayed for the meets and no rooms available for a one night stay on Thursday. Anyone have reservations there or is there another event happening that weekend? Not making any reservations til Monday when I'll know for sure if I'm off work to come.

·
10,705 Posts
Went to book at BW, where I've always stayed for the meets and no rooms available for a one night stay on Thursday. Anyone have reservations there or is there another event happening that weekend? Not making any reservations til Monday when I'll know for sure if I'm off work to come.
Could just be a wedding, Hotel California had like 2 of the receptions going last year same time. We semi almost crashed it trying to get to the 2nd bar.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Looking for a roommate to save cash on a room. I only plan on staying thursday and friday night (I want to stay at Motel 6 in Youngstown with everyone lol). Anyone need a roomy for those two nights?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Still looking for a roomie lol. If worse comes to worse I can get my own room, just wanted to save a little money.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts