Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Will you be having dinner with the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread will be used to gauge how many people would be interested in having dinner as a group on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Edit:

So far, the plan (subject to change) is:

Thursday: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, 5550 Interstate Boulevard, Austintown, OH 44515
Friday: Magic Tree Pub & Eatery, 7463 South Ave, Youngstown, OH 44512
Saturday: Suzie's Dogs and Drafts, 34 N Phelps St, Youngstown, OH 44503

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,982 Posts
Definitely Friday.

...and this year, hopefully it won't be a mad dash to B Dubs in the rain where no one can see a thing.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
So we aren't doing dinner together every day? I will probably be gone Saturday evening so if I had to pick just one day I'd say Friday. I'd like to do dinner with everyone Thursday too depending if I make it there early enough.

·
Administrator
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely Friday.

...and this year, hopefully it won't be a mad dash to B Dubs in the rain where no one can see a thing.
That's what I'm trying to prevent.

So far, it's looking like Suzie's Dogs and Drafts, and Perkins. Perkins can clear out a back room that can hold 40-42 people, Suzie's can has a 30-person party room/loft in addition to the main room.

·
Administrator
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So we aren't doing dinner together every day? I will probably be gone Saturday evening so if I had to pick just one day I'd say Friday. I'd like to do dinner with everyone Thursday too depending if I make it there early enough.
We could do every day. I'm just trying to see if we have enough people to need to reserve a party room.

Also add Magic Tree to the list, which can host 50-60 people or so in the party room and 100+ in the wine area.

·
Administrator
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so one of the days (whichever will have more people, probably Friday), will be at Magic Tree. They can accommodate our large group. I am thinking we will do Suzie's Dogs & Drafts on Saturday night, and we can plan for Perkins on Thursday night. Sound good to everyone?

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
voted. im be arriving Thursday 11:30pm so cant make it.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
i will only be up there for Friday morning then heading back home.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Is there any times planned? I will be there Thursday and Friday. Not sure on arrival and departures times myself.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Do we know an approximate time that we will be going to dinner on Thursday night? I'm hoping I can make it but won't be there til 7:30 or 8pm.

·
Administrator
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do we know an approximate time that we will be going to dinner on Thursday night? I'm hoping I can make it but won't be there til 7:30 or 8pm.
I marked it down in the schedule in the main thread, but that can be changed. I think 8:00 might be a better idea anyway since just about everyone is expected to get in late.

·
2,254 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately I can't do dinner any of those days. I can only be there Friday and then I am heading around 4ish.

·
Administrator
25,599 Posts
Sherri and I will be leaving Detroit around 3 PM on Thursday.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My wife and I should be game for 8pm Thursday, as well as the other nights. Hopefully Saturday's dinner won't be too late so everyone can depart at a decent time.

·
Administrator
25,599 Posts
Are you gonna try catching up with us guys from detroit area?
A few of us will be at GM Headquarters until 2:30-3 PM or so and will be heading to Youngstown when we're done there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.