·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Should go up its diesle winter diesel causes a loss summer diese causes and increase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Driving habits have been pretty much the same other than ac route is the same i used both or a blend depends whose cheaper usually a minor difference in the economy, no real traffic

Running the AC compressor drops my overall commute MPG from 46 to 42, or from 52 to 47 when I'm on the interstate. Note that the compressor comes on when you have it on floor only mode, regardless of what the AC button says.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Interesting, im still struggling to undersrand the guage now since it seems to wants to plummet for no reason. Maybe the ac does cause that much drag on the engine

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I recently added 35% ceramic tint all the way around, my ac still runs but not nearly as much and more important I am more comfortable faster on warm days. :grin:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Ive got the same tint makes a huge difference last summer i averaged 41 all summer with winter spikes around 43 so im still unsure why im loosinrg economy should have an oil analysis next week

·
Registered
246 Posts
Get a Scan Gauge II with the Cruze diesel firmware ( have to ask for it). The wealth of info it provides is invaluable. You won't regret the $150.00 you spend on it and it won't f*** with you car.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Type in CruzeDiesel and get $25 off when you order direct!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just an update had the oil changed no metal in it, gonna have it analysed, current hwy milage is around 31- 35 at 85 mph on my current trip seems like my mpgs keep dropping.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
check and make sure the under body panels haven't lost any clips and come loose . It would really effect the aerodynamics at 85 mph.. Try slowing down to 65 or 70 and see what your mileage is.. @ 65 you should get 50 mpg and @ 70 still be in the high 40's

21 - 40 of 84 Posts