Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,524 Posts
Thanks jblackburn. I failed to mention that she has an intermittent engine light that comes on after long trips. She took it to Autozone when it was on and I believe the code was camshaft related.
If the car is still under powertrain warranty, I believe this should be covered. If you're not sure, plug the VIN number into my.chevrolet.com and go to the warranties section.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello suttonsa90,

We’re very sorry to hear that your girlfriend has been experiencing these concerns in her Cruze. While I understand you’re seeking opinions, please know that our team welcomes the opportunity to assist her with this vehicle concern. Unfortunately, because we are not certified mechanics, we are not able to provide any technical advice or feedback. For this reason, we rely heavily on our dealerships to provide the best recommendations regarding repairs. If she has not brought this to the attention of a dealership yet, we’d be happy to assist in scheduling an appointment to review your repair options. If interested, please have her send me an email at [email protected] ATTN: Helen.

Helen
Chevrolet Customer Care

Hey Cruzetalk,

My girlfriend's engine makes a disconcerting rumbling noise that usually occurs on a cold engine startup. Any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NOj00OfSQM

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.