Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Im in Australia, and my wife has an 09 Cruze (the ones made in Korea).

Her low beam lights no longer come on. The high beam & parkers are working fine.

I have found the high beam fuses under the hood. No sign of any low beam fuses anywhere. Not sure what most of the acronyms for the relays mean yet, so I haven't tested any of them.

I've been searching the forum and general web, but can't find anything helpful. I pulled 1 globe to check & it looks fine.

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
7,781 Posts
On the US Cruze, there's also a fuse block just under the headlight switch. Check fuses F3, 8. 9. and 24.

The low beam is powered directly from the BCM - no relays. Each headlight has it's own connection to the BCM.

If you have a scanner, check for codes. Not all codes cause the "check engine" light to come on. The codes may have a clue as to what's wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Today I have faced the same issue on my cruze LS 2011.Checked all the forums and internet to find a solution. Both low beams were not working ,hence checked the fuse box to find out any blown out fuse ,but there is no fuse for low beam ,only high beam fuses ( 37 & 38 ). finally i decided to check the bulb status, yes,both of them blown out .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Today I have faced the same issue on my cruze LS 2011.Checked all the forums and internet to find a solution. Both low beams were not working ,hence checked the fuse box to find out any blown out fuse ,but there is no fuse for low beam ,only high beam fuses ( 37 & 38 ). finally i decided to check the bulb status, yes,both of them blown out .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts