Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chevy cruze 1.8 with 186k miles. it all started with a couple mornings of rough start and rough idle, then i got a code finely of plugs 3 and 4 misfiring so i took the coil pack off to see all 4 plugs were covered in oil to the top of the plugs. so i changed the valve cover seal, replaced the plugs with new ones and got a new coil pack for it and for good measure i bought a new pcv valve and replaced that also, i also did a oil change and coolant flush, car ran fine for a week then one day while picking my 6 year old son up from school i get the dreaded low oil pressure light but only came on at idle, anything below 2 grand it would clack and stall, so i did a oil and filter change and only after one week the oil was already black from carbon buildup i assume, then i got the p0011 code for cam sensor bank 1 changed that and ran sea foam through it now it wont kick low oil pressure light on till less then 1 grand at idle. i also changed the oil pressure sensor to. still running rough and low oil light still coming on any help would be really appreciated, doing a oil pan and sump clean out today. this is my only vehicle and i live 20 miles from work and town.
Drinkware Cosmetics Bottle cap Water bottle Glass bottle
Electronic instrument Audio equipment Electronic component Gas Auto part

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,404 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts