Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a K&N Sri (within 500 miles) and it never seemed to positively or negatively affect power over stock. Today, (70°f) it seems sluggish and has no power.
I've also noticed in general that it doesn't always have the same power day to day. It is always filled with 91 octane and a/c was off. I plan to change to the Amsoil dry filter in the future, but could the oiled filter have already affected the Maf sensor?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would like to add my first step was to disconnect the battery, and my last step was to disconnect it. I was down to 60 mi to E today and thought maybe it would return to normal power after filling up, but that isn't the case as of yet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Cruzes are notorious for having good and bad days, whether it's stock or not, however, with an SRI when weather is warmer out, engine bay temps are higher and therefore the intake is going to suck in hotter air which will cause the vehicle to be more sluggish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.