Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
1,316 Posts
uhh how do you explain my car and other peoples car blowing up on a bone stock car with just a kn filter dropin ? lol i wouldnt modify this thing even if the parts/labor were free
Ignorance.

·
Registered
212 Posts
haha ok buddy the first gen cruze sucks and has more issues than the 2nd gens do and thats saying alot

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
1,316 Posts
How does that relate to anything you’ve attempted to prove? Gosh people really make me wonder sometimes. Anyway, I will stop so the OP can get good info on what mod to do.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i havent attempted to prove **** lol this car sucks and mine blew up on stock tune before 30k so i wouldnt risk tuning or modifying it...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I didn’t make this post for arguments. I made it to answer a question I had, lower or tune my car.
For now I will lower it just with springs, in a few months.
Tune I will wait on since it voids the warranty.

Check yourselves.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
1,316 Posts
Lol ok. Next time I’ll just let people spread false info.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I didn’t make this post for arguments. I made it to answer a question I had, lower or tune my car.
For now I will lower it just with springs, in a few months.
Tune I will wait on since it voids the warranty.

Check yourselves.
You'll be very happy with that setup! Rides great and looks like a hot hatch instead of a grocery getter. Just be careful with steep driveways, ramps, etc. It will probably touch from time to time.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
You'll be very happy with that setup! Rides great and looks like a hot hatch instead of a grocery getter. Just be careful with steep driveways, ramps, etc. It will probably touch from time to time.
Guess it’s time to practice reversing into parking spots. I do it anyway since I like my front bumper lol

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,224 Posts
uhh how do you explain my car and other peoples car blowing up on a bone stock car with just a kn filter dropin ? lol i wouldnt modify this thing even if the parts/labor were free
Show me the money! Post some links, otherwise all I see is hot air balloons.

·
Registered
212 Posts
you want a link of how i blew up my stock cruze? go search for it i posted it up...along with tons of other people that had same **** happen

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,224 Posts
you want a link of how i blew up my stock cruze? go search for it i posted it up...along with tons of other people that had same **** happen
Since you posted it, supply the link please.

·
Registered
212 Posts
5 page thread on it...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts