Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so I am replacing my Cruz heater core lines as well as the upper and lower thermostat to heater core and to the tee.
I can not for the life of me find the lower thermostat hose that goes to the top of the heater core.
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Auto part Tar

Anyone have a link to a site where I can find this? Tried rock auto, auto zone, advanced, google, etc

·
Registered
2nd 2012 1.8l mt 147000km
384 Posts
Rock auto has it you want to look under heating n cooling, cooler hose, heater to engine hose
product it's in with the doorman problem solver hose( has the three hoses with aluminum tee)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the help! I have another question. I am overheating so bad my Resivor boils over. Took upper radiator hose off today when it was running hot and there was no fluid coming out. Should this be coming out constantly? Could a blown head gasket cause no fluid to pump out?

I replaced thermostat before this test was done.

·
Registered
2nd 2012 1.8l mt 147000km
384 Posts
When filling up from dry, or a substantially low coolant level, the system need to be burped.

My usual procedure is fill, squeeze both rad hoses... One at a time then a combination of both to work out the air, next bleed the radiator, top up with coolant, and finally drive to burp the system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts