Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car was sitting in my driveway for last last 2 days. Mild frost each day. This afternoon I went to move my car. When I started the manual transmission the engine idled roughly, the check engine light came on and then the DIC stated to have my stabilitrack serviced. After a few moments the check engine light cleared and the DIC also cleared. The engine RPM wasn't dancing around and the car operated normally. I drove around the block and all was fine. Called Onstar and they reported nothing wrong. I havent had this before and I only got the car in June 2011. Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?? Suggestions?

I'm going to take it to a dealer near my work for them to pull the event code list. I'm thinking it may be engine misfire but not sure from what.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just guessing, but maybe a bad battery or battery connection. Also I think there is a TSB for a wiring issue to one of the computers that might cause your symptoms. I'm no expert so take all this with a grain of salt.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Def take it to the dealer but it could be the battery issue some of the Cruze's have, it would definitely be more likely to show itself in cold weather

1 - 3 of 3 Posts