Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought my Cruze just over a year ago. its a 2014 2LT/RS Auto in Black Granite Metallic. Had 12,762 Miles on it. (yes it had a Fog light out when i picked it up)

Added Autometer Oil Pressure and Boost Gauges with a DDM Spacer and ZZP Pillar

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs

Added 3k Fogs

K&N Intake with Injen 1051 Filter

Painted the Calipers red

Color matched the rear cross bar, De-badged it, and Tinted the Windows (35%)

Went to an Interceptor and a Different oil Pressure gauge to Match

Ordered a Sonic RS Steering Wheel Last night, and planning on building a set of retros soon, i hope! Then maybe some wheels. Still needs to just be my Daily, i want to start my Nova Resto/Build in the near future.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
2,254 Posts
Looks really good man! Looking to get one of those wheels someday myself.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice Cruze man! I like the upgrades you have done to it. How is it driving with the lowered springs...being in the New England area with our crappy roads? What is your driving style like? Do you have to be overly conscious of holes n bumps on the roads...like the Honda guys?
I too, have a 70 Nova, in my garage, waiting to be built!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Beautiful ride and very nice mods. Was thinking of doing a C7 steering wheel install. Was it difficult to get the controls on the new wheel to work? I don't have a 70 Nova, but practically grew up in one. My mom's daily driver was a 70 Nova, 2 dr, 307, turbo 350 trans, dark green, black interior. Wish I had the car today.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Cruze man! I like the upgrades you have done to it. How is it driving with the lowered springs...being in the New England area with our crappy roads? What is your driving style like? Do you have to be overly conscious of holes n bumps on the roads...like the Honda guys?
I too, have a 70 Nova, in my garage, waiting to be built!
It's not bad at all, yeah i look out for potholes, but its not anything too crazy. im surprised how well it rides, much better than my lowered Cobalt ever did.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Steering Wheel finally Arrived!

I do like the C7 wheel , but i do not believe the Air Bag from our car will fit, which would mean you have to buy the bag too, and thats if all the other controls will plug in, im not sure

·
Registered
132 Posts

I do like the C7 wheel , but i do not believe the Air Bag from our car will fit, which would mean you have to buy the bag too, and thats if all the other controls will plug in, im not sure
Thanks! Looks like your new wheel is just as nice, if not nicer than the C7's. Great find!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great job!!! Looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Could you tell me where you ordered your steering wheel from?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,101 Posts
planning on building a set of retros soon, i hope! Then maybe some wheels. Still needs to just be my Daily, i want to start my Nova Resto/Build in the near future.
Retros?

My first engine swap was on a 1973 Nova. Man, I still love that body style!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Nice work so far, I am peaked at the 3K fogs, I am going to be putting a OEM fog light kit on my '11 ECO and thinking going 3K LED fog bulbs, what do you run and are they great in the fog/rain?
What would go with if you could/wanted to change bulbs?

·
Registered
150 Posts

Ayy my man, what's the pn# on the wheel?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, been awhile since i've been on here. still have the car, life has just been busy, plus the Facebook group is just quicker to get to.

P/N for the wheel was - 94780615

Ill have to update the pics as i have organized my Photobucket a little better.
94780615[h=1]94780615[/h]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts