Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a better ride I have a 2012 ltz cruze and I am wanting to trade for a set of 17 wheels and tires complete we can swap them over my tires are Michelins and I would want good tires on yours I am in Indianapolis let me know what you have thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
How many miles are on your tires? I have a '14 2LT RS with 17's, about 18,500 miles on them, tires are still in great shape with lots of tread left. Do you have any pics of yours? Indianapolis is a drive, but I might be interested. . .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say they have around 40,000 miles on them Michelin tires been balanced and rotated at discount tire was just done about 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ah. If they had around the same mileage, I'd be all over this, but my tires are still like brand new. Heck, my whole car is basically like new. haha

Sorry man, good luck though!

·
Registered
426 Posts
A picture would help, but like he said, I have these with just 3,000 miles so you would need to add a lot of cash to the deal.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys I added to many zero the miles on them is 4000 it was the first balance and rotate on the tires I think I have them traded thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Id buy outright there's 17s on eBay for $400...17" tires are cheap or find take offs on cl for dirt cheap.....cash in hand ill drive to you and give you my 16s to drive on until find the right 17s then could turn around and sell the 16s im off tomorrow pocket full of cash.
Pm me if interested

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
I am in Cincinnati and I have a set of Eco 17 in wheels with newer Fuel Max tires on them with about 11000 miles on them but with 40K I could see needing to replace them come winter time, but I will keep it in mind and it may be the change I am looking for. Wonder what that would do for MPG or the speedo. Presume not much on the speedo.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Check your personal messages. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have Eco 17" I will trade you. I'm within driving distance also. Have the factory Goodyear assurance tires with about 6,000 miles on them in great condition. Text me at (814)520-1629

1 - 16 of 16 Posts