Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the actual size of our lug nuts ?
I saw some nice long threaded lugs off DGRsuspension.com

Any info would be great, thanks guys!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am not sure, but I am interested too. Powdercoating my stock ECO wheels soon. Want some black lug nuts when I do.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet , 1.50 .... We can find a nice selection of these with a pattern of 1.50. Thanks a lot buddy, going to buy some tomorrow pics will be posted !

Reactions: TacoMEDIC

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Sweet , 1.50 .... We can find a nice selection of these with a pattern of 1.50. Thanks a lot buddy, going to buy some tomorrow pics will be posted !
really a mod makes a thread use the search button next time,lol and if you think your gonna be a first ive had extended lug nuts for about 5 months now so really i see no reason on posting pics of your colored lug nuts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, boss........ I'm still gunna post pics of my new lugs anyways lol

Reactions: gman19

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Sorry, boss........ I'm still gunna post pics of my new lugs anyways lol
maybe next time you can use the search button too,post pics all you want cause it seems like all the stuff you do to your car is for this forum you ***** stuff around it gets annoying as **** build your car for you i know you probaly say you are but please stop posting 5 times before someone relpys back

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I had some forged aluminum lugs on my car but I ended up taking them off because I didn't trust the dealership not to destroy then during my free scheduled oil changes/tire rotations...

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL , alright bro

maybe next time you can use the search button too,post pics all you want cause it seems like all the stuff you do to your car is for this forum you ***** stuff around it gets annoying as **** build your car for you i know you probaly say you are but please stop posting 5 times before someone relpys back

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel ya skills , I take my car to my buddies shop , so I make sure he's extra careful lol, new lugs are on just gotta upload pics on cruzetalk !

I had some forged aluminum lugs on my car but I ended up taking them off because I didn't trust the dealership not to destroy then during my free scheduled oil changes/tire rotations...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts