Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna get some extended lugs. Is the pitch 12x1.25 or 12x1.5?

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
The pitch is 12x1.5, however if you want to get new lugs it doesn't matter as long as the new lugs match. Are you getting new rims or just a spacer for your stock wheels?

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got msr 045's. thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Have fun getting those extended lugs into the front hubs. If those lugs aren't like the OEM lugs with the shaved-down area for the first 5mm, the hubs will likely need to come off to get them in. The stock-length lugs I put onto a front hub when I snapped some of the OEM lugs needed either part of the head of the lug shaved down, or the hub to come off. Maybe you know how to do it better than I do. If the hubs need to come off, it's a 32mm nut for the axle, and IIRC 18mm for the 3 hub bolts and caliper bracket bolts.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
I've got msr 045's. thanks for the info.
Are you using a spacer or new lug nuts? Because if you have stock, close end lug nuts without a spacer they wont work with the extended lugs, and your new rims will be lose. I assume you have one or both, but I'm just making sure so you don't go through any trouble.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not getting extended lugs, I want different lug nuts.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
I'm not getting extended lugs, I want different lug nuts.
Then my bad, but you said you were getting extended lugs in your first post, so I went based off that knowledge.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah extended lugs, not extended wheel studs haha.

·
Registered
481 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts