Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello question for you all...I have a 2015 cruze with 16" stock wheels on right now...buddy gave me a pair of cruze eco wheels in gun metal gray off his 2011 cruze...He said something about I cant use the lugs nuts off my 2015 cruze because of a slanted lug nut you have to use..But everywhere I check the lug nuts for a 2015 and 2011 cruze are both M12x1.5..Any knowledge of what lug nuts i should use?

·
Super Moderator
5,528 Posts
He is referencing the conical area of the lug nut.....I don't know where the seller is getting his info.

All the chrome (stainless actually) capped lug nuts are the same...thread pitch/diameter and seat area (conical part of nut).

Your fasteners will be fine on the eco rims.

Rob

·
Registered
990 Posts
Gun metal grey?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
You are only planning on replacing two wheels? Not safe for handling, should replace all four. All the tire dealers in my neck of the woods tell me they are only permitted to replace tires according to whatever the vehicle label says for size. Never checked our state statues on this issue, but assumed they all can't be lying.

In buying my Cruze, sure didn't want caster wheel sized tires with the kind of winter driving we have here, so this was a priority with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts