Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! CARiD.com is glad to offer you a new product. With Lumen® - LED Halo Rings, you will add unique style to the front of your vehicle and increase the light output. They are available in a variety of diameters and colors for you to choose from. And check out the video we have to find step-by-step installation instructions. What do you think of the product?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Very cool idea. The only thing I don't care for is the greenish color of the halo when not lit up. I'd want it to blend in more with the stock housing.

Sent from my Note 3

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Lumen is my customer how funny... I dont sell their products but I sell the equipment. And components to make their LEDs. I can vouch that this MFG uses quality components. Atleast from what theyve bought from my company

-I'm mobile-

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Patman you do not want to attempt this install in the cold weather . And for petes sake do not put yer headlamp housing in the oven ..yo CARiD where are my wheels you were giving away . I want them NOW !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.