Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the forums for awhile now (since acquiring my 2012 Cruze Eco, actually) and figured I'd join up because there's some great information on here, and I'm hoping you Cruzies can help me out, and hopefully I can offer advice too :)

Prior to the Cruze, I had a 2005 Saab 9-3 Linear (2.0t). Loved the car, it was fun to drive ... but falling apart. I spend roughly an hour and a half in the car a day (lovely commute), and fuel economy has been pretty important to me as of late. I drove my roommates Cruze Eco and really liked it! The 6MT paired with the low pressure turbo makes it fun to drive, too. Not as quick as the Saab, but hey ... can't have it all right?

Excited to be here, and will be taking some snaps soon.

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Owned a 1980 SAAB 900 turbo 5m. One of the nicest front drive cars I have owned. My son had a 2004 9-3 2.0t 5m, now has 2010 BMW 328i thou.

Reactions: COCruze

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Glad you decided to take part. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Apologies that I don't respond much; I work for the State of Colorado and we've been insanely busy lately. Still reeling from the floods and fires. Never ending battle!

I'll be taking some sexy shots of the Cruze this weekend and will post a few up!

Thanks again, and looking forward to utilizing the forum a bunch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts