·
Registered
46 Posts
Jerry,

Sent you PM.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Ordering more today. I've got one right now for the 2011-2012 M32 if you want to buy it. Sent it to a magazine to install on their Sonic but it's a 2014 so it didn't fit. Never actually been used though. I'd let it go for $200 shipped
Thats awesome.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Okay, hopefully they stay in stock long enough for me to snag one! Tired of feeling like I'm shifting an International instead of a compact car haha

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
any idea if you'll have the 2014 short shifters in stock? (are those the same at the 13's?) If so, I'm looking forward to ordering one!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
sick! I definitely want one, I guess I'll shoot you a PM?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I see the 2013+ is a thin piece of metal with a weight on the end. It clearly has a bit of a different way of connecting to the ball joints, etc. Will there be different instructions on installation or just a copy of the '11-'12 instructions which are different?

Also, it looks like there is no cap that needs to be drilled off based on the picture that widebody60 posted. Correct?

Thanks Jerry!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I see the 2013+ is a thin piece of metal with a weight on the end. It clearly has a bit of a different way of connecting to the ball joints, etc. Will there be different instructions on installation or just a copy of the '11-'12 instructions which are different?

Also, it looks like there is no cap that needs to be drilled off based on the picture that widebody60 posted. Correct?

Thanks Jerry!
I got mine earlier in the week, I was a bit worried about the thickness of the metal, but it's pretty hefty (and identical it seems, thickness wise to stock). All it's got is the one nut/bolt, so I'm not entirely sure how it attaches. I'm gonna try to do a DIY post for this, since the instructions look to be a bit different from the 11-12's for sure...MTech has the same instructions for the 11-12 up on their site for this shifter unfortunately.

Thankfully that looks to be correct, there's just the bolt there

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I got mine earlier in the week, I was a bit worried about the thickness of the metal, but it's pretty hefty (and identical it seems, thickness wise to stock). All it's got is the one nut/bolt, so I'm not entirely sure how it attaches. I'm gonna try to do a DIY post for this, since the instructions look to be a bit different from the 11-12's for sure...MTech has the same instructions for the 11-12 up on their site for this shifter unfortunately.

Thankfully that looks to be correct, there's just the bolt there
Yes it's fairly straight foward install I did mine on my lunch break at work when I did the DIY.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
perfect. saturday will be my wrench day it looks like (given the weather is nice)...oil change, this, and possibly spark plug gapping if I can get the right tool (and not that stupid coin tool)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts