Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, am now the proud owner of a 2013 Cruze LT, in Champagne Silver. I had been looking for an economical used car because of my very thirsty 2500 HD, but GM changed my mind. In January my GM card was topped off at 3,000, still thinking used car. Then in February 3,000 offer plus 1,000 private offer...that was too good to ignore. The deal was had to take delivery from dealer inventory, so I filled out an internet search and one replied with 3K off list on any Cruze in stock.

Turns out this dealer had a Champagne Silver with Convenience, All Star, RS and Technology package, picked it up on 2/24/13. I'm really enjoying driving my new car, especially on twisty roads and all around maneuverability. My last four vehicles have been Chevy trucks, the last car I bought was in 1981, a lemon yellow Plymouth Horizon...the color should have been a tip off!

This is a great forum and I've learned a lot in the short time I've been reading the various posts.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
I follow you.................... Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Sweet deal on a nice car! Congratulations and welcome. Did you get a manual or auto trans?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has the automatic. I would have preferred to get a manual but as I had to get one from dealer stock, the one I settled on was the best equipped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just one next to my 2500. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Chevrolet
. I shrank the image down, not sure what size is allowed. This is the first time ever on a forum, so I'm kinda' learning as I go...

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome and congrats :eek:ccasion14:

We got a sumerler deal on or new LTZ RS 3,200 with GM card,2,000 of list and 0% int.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Pablo Cruze! Wishing you many happy miles in your new Cruze!
Sarah (Assisting Stacy), Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 11 of 11 Posts