Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all I have a 2016 Chevy LT Cruise. I’m downs to buying 3 sensors already and nothing seems to help. Did a leak test came out negative. Cleaned the throttle nothing yet. Did the battery restart nothing yet. I’ve gone 2 different shops and nothing seems to help out the solution. Please inform me of what else can I do in my part to get this problem solved spend a good amount of money to get my car inspected and know I’m dealing with this issue and it’s not allowing me to get my inspection stickers help help help thank you

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,814 Posts
Hey y’all I have a 2016 Chevy LT Cruise. I’m downs to buying 3 sensors already and nothing seems to help. Did a leak test came out negative. Cleaned the throttle nothing yet. Did the battery restart nothing yet. I’ve gone 2 different shops and nothing seems to help out the solution. Please inform me of what else can I do in my part to get this problem solved spend a good amount of money to get my car inspected and know I’m dealing with this issue and it’s not allowing me to get my inspection stickers help help help thank you
Welcome Aboard!(y)

The first thing to do is buy some MAF cleaner. The Mass Air Flow sensor is somewhat delicate and requires a dedicated cleaner. Pull it out and clean it. Reinstall it.

Clear all of your codes and try again.

Also you'll get better information here if you post the codes as well.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

I am moving your post as this section is for Administrators only to post in.

·
Registered
2017 LT RS Sedan
115 Posts
I bought a new air filter and the intake is kinda clean but it can deff be cleaner for sure
MAF cleaner sounds like a good idea then. Could have also contaminated the sensor while installing it maybe

BTW, seems like you have 2 accounts...?

·
Registered
8 Posts
MAF cleaner sounds like a good idea then. Could have also contaminated the sensor while installing it maybe

BTW, seems like you have 2 accounts...?
Yes I do how do I delete the other one lol and just ordered some Maff cleaner and a new air filter and question when cleaning the sensor just spray everything such as connection and all and air dry it or dry it with a rag or something ?

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
2,515 Posts
Yes I do how do I delete the other one lol and just ordered some Maff cleaner and a new air filter and question when cleaning the sensor just spray everything such as connection and all and air dry it or dry it with a rag or something ?
Spray the MAF sensor and let it air dry. Don't touch the business end of the sensor.

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Reactions: MrJoshZ
1 - 12 of 12 Posts