May I ask why you are selling

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Are you coming to lordstown meet?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
man why do the magnaflows get so rusty?!! I even have my car oil sprayed every year and it has never even seen a winter month!!! going custom later on in the year.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
man why do the magnaflows get so rusty?!! I even have my car oil sprayed every year and it has never even seen a winter month!!! going custom later on in the year.
Any suggestions to prevent rusting? I'm about to order the Magnaflow dual exit exhaust kit and I really hate the rusting factor....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have this Same exhaust and It stinks that they rust. Thought the whole system was SS. They do sound good If you don't want an exhaust that's too loud.

Reactions: CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
I have this Same exhaust and It stinks that they rust. Thought the whole system was SS. They do sound good If you don't want an exhaust that's too loud.
Not too loud is what I'm going for otherwise the wife would kill me. They weren't kidding when they said marriage requires compromise; it does if you want to wake up the next morning.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
honestly, my next exhaust will be a simple 2.25' stainless exhaust and im going to get it oiled with some kind of heat resistant paste lol im sick of it looks junk!! I have no idea what you could do to prevent it hopefully someone who does comes clutch!

Any suggestions to prevent rusting? I'm about to order the Magnaflow dual exit exhaust kit and I really hate the rusting factor....

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
^ search the thread lordstown.....a thread has been started with all the info you need. I am not too sure myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts