Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Magnaflow Dual exhaust. Has been on my car for about 10k. I live in Southern California so no winters or salt. Selling to go custom exhaust, I have the RS package. Will sell for $450.00 shipped to continental US. Reply or text 951-764-0875. Pickup would always work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is this for a 1.4L turbo. I have the 2011. Is it compatible & how much less are you willing to go?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It currently is on a 2011 1.4 Turbo. Ill let it go for $375 and Ill pay shipping.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The only thing that worries me is if the right side exhaust will burn the bumper over time. Did you cut your bumper to fit it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have not had any issues, for burning my bumper. I have not gotten around to cutting my bumper either.

·
Registered
76 Posts
im going to hold out for a single exhaust

·
Registered
579 Posts
Will this fit the 1.8L?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On magnaflows website they have the same part number for the 1.4 and 1.8. So it should fit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

The best pictures I could get because its still on the car.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Of course I notice this thread a month after its been posted. Wish I could hop on this I'm getting ready to move so money is tight now. GLWS

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm running it with the zzp O2 housing and midpipe and it is louder than the stock exhaust. Not loud like a fart can though

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sold

1 - 18 of 18 Posts