Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Now on www.TurboTechRacing.com

First to bring you many new products and now the first to offer pricing!

Single outlet exhaust:
Magnaflow Single Tip Exhaust Chevrolet Cruze 1.4/1.8L Engines - Turbo Tech Racing, LLC

Dual outlet exhaust:
Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Chevrolet Cruze 1.4/1.8L Engines - Turbo Tech Racing, LLC

Who wants a group Buy? Lets start the list, and we can see how much lower we can get the price! :eek:ccasion14: Add your name to the list!

Single outlet exhaust:

Dual outlet exhaust:

We are told there is a very limited supply on batch #1, so lets get this going quickly, so we can reserve a system for you today! Estimated ship date is Oct. 21st 2011.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
It is a nice system, but I'm not sure I like the layout. Would it sound different with the muffler in the stock location and just deleting the resonator? I really want a stainless system, because of the snow, salt and stuff here, but so far I'm not seeing anything that really stands out to me. I wonder if we're ever going to see a system from flowmaster? lol

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a nice system, but I'm not sure I like the layout. Would it sound different with the muffler in the stock location and just deleting the resonator? I really want a stainless system, because of the snow, salt and stuff here, but so far I'm not seeing anything that really stands out to me. I wonder if we're ever going to see a system from flowmaster? lol

I highly doubt it, they never touched the cavalier, or Cobalt...

Magnaflow and Borla seem to be the only two "large" companies to product products for GM Small Cars... So the options are out...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I highly doubt it, they never touched the cavalier, or Cobalt...

Magnaflow and Borla seem to be the only two "large" companies to product products for GM Small Cars... So the options are out...
Looks like I'm going custom, then! Lol... I gotta find a local shop that will do SS, though.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like I'm going custom, then! Lol... I gotta find a local shop that will do SS, though.

Not sure why you would do that:

If you dont want it hanging below the bumper, cut the bumper holes for the tips, and raise up the hanger brackets on the Magnaflow system.

Or contact Magnaflow first to see exactly what they can tell you about installation of tip/bumper....

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Oh, I dont mind about that- I want to go with a Flowmaster setup. I think you were thinking of mzodarg from the other thread. He's got the RS package and doesn't want to cut, but doesn't want it dragging.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think you were thinking of mzodarg from the other thread.
That wasn't a show stopper for me but this was: Had to have it!!

I'll wait for now,

Tre'

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Now on www.TurboTechRacing.com

First to bring you many new products and now the first to offer pricing!

Single outlet exhaust:
Magnaflow Single Tip Exhaust Chevrolet Cruze 1.4/1.8L Engines - Turbo Tech Racing, LLC

Dual outlet exhaust:
Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Chevrolet Cruze 1.4/1.8L Engines - Turbo Tech Racing, LLC

Who wants a group Buy? Lets start the list, and we can see how much lower we can get the price! :eek:ccasion14: Add your name to the list!

Single outlet exhaust:

Dual outlet exhaust:
1. CHEVYCRUZE RS

We are told there is a very limited supply on batch #1, so lets get this going quickly, so we can reserve a system for you today! Estimated ship date is Oct. 21st 2011.

Interested

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
P/S I will take a sound clip with better quality after installation. I will be installing myself so the wait shouldnt be to long for others interested!

1 - 20 of 134 Posts