Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, I've been working on my Cruze for the past couple of months and it is almost to where I want it to be. This build has been fun, long, and tested my patience but everything comes with time and I love my Cruze. My Cruze is 2011 1LT and I have plenty of pics and I'll try to help and give details on what I added to my Cruze.

Here's my list of the mods in order of when I added them to my Cruze:

-Seat Covers
Amazon.com: FH-FB102112 Classic Cloth Car Seat Covers Gray / Black color: Automotive

-70% tint in the front ( cause CA :/ ) 20% tint in the rear

-Plastidipped the lower front bumper

-Carbon Fiber Bowtie Overlays
New Black Carbon Fiber Chevrolet Cruze Emblem Logo Mark Front Rear Sticker | eBay

-Mud Flaps
FM for 09 10 11 Chevrolet Cruze Bumper Side Fender Mud Guard Splash Flap 4P New | eBay

-3M Gloss Black Vinyl Roof Wrapped
3M Gloss Black Vinyl Car Wrap 1080 Scotchprint 48" x 60" 20 Sq ft G12 | eBay

-Lip Spoiler
Chevrolet Cruze 2011 ABS Trunk Rear Lip Spoiler Painted | eBay

-Carbon Fiber Antenna
3" inch Real Carbon Fiber Antenna Stubby Billet Aluminum Black for Car Truck | eBay

-LTZ Wheels and Tires
Purchased from a member from here

-Center Cap Carbon Fiber Overlays
4X Carbon Fiber Wheel Center Hub Caps Emblem Sticker Chevrolet Chevy Cruze BT5 | eBay

-Wheel Locks
Amazon.com: McGard 24137 Chrome Cone Seat Wheel Locks (M12 x 1.5 Thread Size) - Set of 4: Automotive

Thanks for checking out Mah Cruze Build, I plan on Plastidipping the wheels Gloss Black next week and hopefully get a K&N CAI sometime in the future, thanks again!

Attachments

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Looking nice!

I remember you posting saying you're in SoCal, what part? Also depending on what PART of SoCal you're in, cops wont really care about how dark you go with tint.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking nice!

I remember you posting saying you're in SoCal, what part? Also depending on what PART of SoCal you're in, cops wont really care about how dark you go with tint.
Thanks! I live in Santa Clarita, basically where Six Flags Magic Mountain is. The cops and CHP around here can be pretty picky about tint so I didn't go darker otherwise I would have. Aren't you moving to SoCal soon too?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Keeping that cruzen UP we can clearly see . Looking Good Man ......:S-A-Smack:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks! I live in Santa Clarita, basically where Six Flags Magic Mountain is. The cops and CHP around here can be pretty picky about tint so I didn't go darker otherwise I would have. Aren't you moving to SoCal soon too?
I have had 3 tint tickets in the Santa Clarita area for tint. I don't mess with the dark front windows anymore as I commute thru there on my way to work. The hassle isn't worth it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had 3 tint tickets in the Santa Clarita area for tint. I don't mess with the dark front windows anymore as I commute thru there on my way to work. The hassle isn't worth it.
Yeah exactly why I just went with 70%, really don't want to deal with tint tickets.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Looks great. Love the LTZ transformation....probably cost you about $1500 ( I'm guessing). Huge savings over the purchase of an actual LTZ.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great. Love the LTZ transformation....probably cost you about $1500 ( I'm guessing). Huge savings over the purchase of an actual LTZ.
Thanks! Yeah it was about $1600, a big savings over buying an actual LTZ and I got what I wanted on the car. I love how it looks now with the 18's, it really completes the car and I couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm digging three transformation. Looking good Daniel.

I'm a but worried about the seat covers and the effects on the air bags though. Pics of interior?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks Mick! I never really took into account the airbags, thanks for that, I just kept the seat covers for the front two seats on cause the back three were too much of a hassle to keep snug in the seat, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

·
10,697 Posts
Thanks Mick! I never really took into account the airbags, thanks for that, I just kept the seat covers for the front two seats on cause the back three were too much of a hassle to keep snug in the seat, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.
Not sure I guess I will wait for a pic. The front and back seats have air bags and I believe a few covers work witht he air bags. On a comp that blocks ebay,amazon and msn so I can't see the links yet.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure I guess I will wait for a pic. The front and back seats have air bags and I believe a few covers work witht he air bags. On a comp that blocks ebay,amazon and msn so I can't see the links yet.
IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg
Here's the seat covers for the front two seats, I took out the back bench seat covers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice! The seat covers actually look pretty nice and not cheesy!

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
I'm wayy out in Beaumont east of LA. Really nice and... sort of secluded from downtown craziness.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts