Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Mah Cruze Build

Tags
build cruze mah
55K views 221 replies 44 participants last post by  trevor_geiger 
#1 ·
Sup everyone, I've been working on my Cruze for the past couple of months and it is almost to where I want it to be. This build has been fun, long, and tested my patience but everything comes with time and I love my Cruze. My Cruze is 2011 1LT and I have plenty of pics and I'll try to help and give details on what I added to my Cruze.

Here's my list of the mods in order of when I added them to my Cruze:

-Seat Covers
Amazon.com: FH-FB102112 Classic Cloth Car Seat Covers Gray / Black color: Automotive

-70% tint in the front ( cause CA :/ ) 20% tint in the rear

-Plastidipped the lower front bumper

-Carbon Fiber Bowtie Overlays
New Black Carbon Fiber Chevrolet Cruze Emblem Logo Mark Front Rear Sticker | eBay

-Mud Flaps
FM for 09 10 11 Chevrolet Cruze Bumper Side Fender Mud Guard Splash Flap 4P New | eBay

-3M Gloss Black Vinyl Roof Wrapped
3M Gloss Black Vinyl Car Wrap 1080 Scotchprint 48" x 60" 20 Sq ft G12 | eBay

-Lip Spoiler
Chevrolet Cruze 2011 ABS Trunk Rear Lip Spoiler Painted | eBay

-Carbon Fiber Antenna
3" inch Real Carbon Fiber Antenna Stubby Billet Aluminum Black for Car Truck | eBay

-LTZ Wheels and Tires
Purchased from a member from here

-Center Cap Carbon Fiber Overlays
4X Carbon Fiber Wheel Center Hub Caps Emblem Sticker Chevrolet Chevy Cruze BT5 | eBay

-Wheel Locks
Amazon.com: McGard 24137 Chrome Cone Seat Wheel Locks (M12 x 1.5 Thread Size) - Set of 4: Automotive

Thanks for checking out Mah Cruze Build, I plan on Plastidipping the wheels Gloss Black next week and hopefully get a K&N CAI sometime in the future, thanks again!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Keeping that cruzen UP we can clearly see . Looking Good Man ......:S-A-Smack:

Reactions: danielp23
#7 ·
Looks great. Love the LTZ transformation....probably cost you about $1500 ( I'm guessing). Huge savings over the purchase of an actual LTZ.

#12 ·
I'm digging three transformation. Looking good Daniel.

I'm a but worried about the seat covers and the effects on the air bags though. Pics of interior?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks Mick! I never really took into account the airbags, thanks for that, I just kept the seat covers for the front two seats on cause the back three were too much of a hassle to keep snug in the seat, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

#17 ·
Very nice! The seat covers actually look pretty nice and not cheesy!

#22 ·
Haven't updated on Mah Cruze in a while but I've done a bit and plan on doing more sometime in the following week, I plan on my applying some vinyl overlays on the foglights, vinyl over some of the chrome trim, led interior lights, re-dip the wheels gloss black, and smoke the tailights. Looking forward to working on my car over the winter break and here's a few shots of my car that I took last month in LA.

#193 ·
#27 ·
Locations for pictures are dope! Where you. Located might have to make a trip. If your close.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks! I'm from Santa Clarita, these shots were taken in Downtown LA, right near Figueroa and the Staples Center. Fresno isn't too far where I live.

#38 ·
That last picture there is absolutely amazing. Just wow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.