Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help getting my bluetooth fixed in my 2013 Cruze. I have owned it for a year and for seven months have had issues with bluetooth not working. Have been to dealership four times since August 2013 to try and get it resolved. Have been told " never seen this happen before" and that "tech office at GM will have to fix it". Multiple people have looked at my car multiple times, two separate days my car was there for four plus hours, and they can't figure it out. Supposedly had tech office fix it remotely in mid-February 2014 after I took it in the last time on December 27, 2013 which worked for a couple of weeks and now it is not working at all. I used to at least be able to make a phone call on my phone and then talk using the bluetooth but now I can't even do that. It was working two days ago, and then just stopped altogether. This is a huge source of contention for me every time I make my monthly car payment - what am I paying for? Want a solution now, beyond dissatisfied.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You are bitter paying your monthly payment because your Bluetooth acts up? My nexus 4 won't connect properly and I have zero issues paying my car payment. Every car has issues, go look at the ford forums at the "my ford touch" problems if you want to see unresolved issues

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Could the problem be with the phone? My bluetooth works fine but the voice command can be stubborn at times and I just cancel and try again sometimes 2 or 3 times. I receive calls fine and don't make many and I think I will try to use the voice command on the phone itself.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
My problem is my phone. There's a whole list of phones that act up and don't work right with bluetooth

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
More description of the phone is needed. What brand, model, service provider, version of operating system is it running, and specifically what are the problems and issues with this phone? Have you tried pairing a different phone with your car? Have you contacted GM's Total Connect group for help? Bluetooth is a connectivity standard, not necessaraly a communication standard.

Chevrolet Cruze Bluetooth connectivity | Gaadi.com

GM Working On Software Update To Improve iPhone 5 Bluetooth Connectivity | GM Authority

GM Total Connect

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
In addition to the phone information what has been done to try to fix this problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts