• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We have 4 members nominated for Member of the Month
It's up to you to decide who deserves May's MOTM Title.

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 Code for the
Badnewsracing website.
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights
-Their choice of one of two products from Titan Synthetics*,
-MOTM Winner title
-VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum),
*One bottle of Amsoil P.I. Performance Improver or one can of Amsoil Miracle Wash

Polls will end on May 31st.

Chevyguy
UlyssesSG
[email protected]
hificruzer

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Now that's better j ..................

Voting has Begun Folks . Just press a button and wallah you've casted a
​VoTe

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
what are those really annoying things that can be too big and scrape the bottom of our cruzes...it starts with speed ... can anyone help with the second word?

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
How do you get in the running?

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
what are those really annoying things that can be too big and scrape the bottom of our cruzes...it starts with speed ... can anyone help with the second word?
Bumps

·
Administrator
25,087 Posts
As a gentleman's agreement, moderators don't nominate other moderators.

·
Administrator
25,087 Posts
Yeah - I want to nominate Robby just about every month. There's a reason he has more reputation points (longer green bar) than anyone else here.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Yeah - I want to nominate Robby just about every month. There's a reason he has more reputation points (longer green bar) than anyone else here.
We should start promoting rep points because cruzetalk members are stingy with them....myself included

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Haha we forgot to tell Patman that came with his new contract. Oops.
Well for the pay increase, I really don't care! LOL Anyway just a question: always got something new to learn. Hey wait am minute: All 3 of you are moderators and and MOTMs. You're just picking on me know!!!! or is this "initiation to the club"? Reminds me of when I sold auto parts and and some one from a diff store knew you were new: They would call up and ask for a radiator and water pump for their Corvair. Knowing full well you would try to locate one and even ask a few people for help! HA Ha BTW I think Robby is deserving.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts